With Pickup Hotel:
$ 145.00 per adult
/ $ 125.00 per kid
Meeting Point: Muelle Fiscal Cozumel
$ 110.00 per adult
/ $ 110.00 per kid
Meeting Point: Sr. Frogs Muelle Fiscal PDC
$ 130.00 per adult
/ $ 120.00 per kid
Your adventure begins upon arrival to Cozumel Island, home to the second largest coral reefs in the world. Hop on to your private boat and enjoy the ride through caribbean turquoise waters on your way to nearby coral reefs. Jump into Cozumels' pristine underwater world and observe the variety of colorful fish surround you. After your refreshing snorkel tour make sure you buckle your seatbelts on our Safari type bus as you travel around the island.
Your first stop will be Cozumels' Ecopark Punta Sur where you will hve the chance to observe crocodiles in their natural habitat and learn about Mayan culture by visiting a small ancient mayan ruin. Afterward you will have the opportunity to visit the top of the Celerain Lighthouse where you will have an astonishing view of your tropical surroundings before heading to our beachclub where you can replenish your strength by enjoying some authentic mexican cuisine. Relax in the sun, quench your thirst, or play a game of beach volleyball before jumping back on the bus to go around the island and enjoy the views of pristine undeveloped caribbean beaches on your way to downtown Cozumel. Having arrived you will have an hour to walk around Cozumels' quaint downtown area and do some shopping before jumping back on the ferry to head back to Playa del Carmen.
MEETING POINT FOR THIS TOUR
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Our tours cancellation policy applies in the following way:
- • All cancellations made 12 hours (central México timezone) prior to the day the tour was reserved for will receive all their money back.
- • All cancellations made during the 12 hours prior to the day the tour was reserved and up until 30 minutes before the tour will receive 75% of their money back.
- • For clients that do not present themselves at the meeting point at the stipulated hour, having made no prior cancellation notices, will receive no money back.
Send your cancellation notice via email to [email protected] with the following information:
- • Name of the person who made the reservation.
- • Confirmation code
- • In case you just want to reduce the number of people participating in the excursion indicate how many people you wish to cancel from your original reservation.
Once your cancellation has been processed you will receive a cancellation confirmation via email. It is important you keep it for any clarification that may be required.
What to Bring:
• Conformtable clothing
• Hat, bathing suit, towel, sun glasses, sunscreen, camera
• Extra cash